musty5000000000musty5000000000

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Star Wars Episode 3 Star Wars Episode 3

Wait...

what the hell was that? Did you put storm troopers on the ship????? That wasn't even episode 3!!!!! I saw episode three and that was no where in it! And learn how to spell Anakin, Kenobi, and Windu. plus anything else you spelled wrong! the only good graphic was that ship at the beginning.

Roy's Rocking Chair Roy's Rocking Chair

Cool!

It's just like all the little bugs bunny cartoons but way more grown up. I thought it was funny how the little dog died humping the guy/girl. Whatever gender the human was.

ButterField 1: Britney ButterField 1: Britney

Sorry dude,

but that flahs just didn't cut it. I mean, nobody trashes britanny anymore. It was kinda funny, but not really.

Auf Achse Auf Achse

cool

that was nice, maybe we can work together ands make a supaah one flash!

AligatorHead responds:

yeah.kay

Kinjo Kids "Strip 1" Kinjo Kids "Strip 1"

LOL

you got all tens with an overall zero. actually, it was pretty good.

Megaman X7 stragegy guide Megaman X7 stragegy guide

Nice

My brother got some megaman X games, (X, X4, X5) That really helped me get a better depiction of megaman. Did you make this flash before X7 came out? It would have been real imformative if it had been... but hey, good flash. I don't see why everyone hates it...

ViceFullbuster responds:

yeah i did make this before the game came out,how do u think it made it through the portal :)

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

cool!

AWESOME! I LIKE THE MATRIX, ANDD NOW I LIKE IT EVEN MORE!!!!!

Math Class Math Class

Awesome!

I just saw your thingy on that matrix review too. It was funny. I like your style in flash.

Thinking Thinking

That was cool

That was cool and nice about what you wrote on the comments thing. And that was also a good flash. I could never think of doing something like that.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Great!

Hi! This is NnTv (NnTelevision). I am gonna start making flash. I've mastered my skills and am also going to make a MATRIX THEMED FLASH! Incase there will be a The Matrix Has You...Again

Or, what ever you wanna call it frog. but this on is better than the first so I think. The best ones were the mobil avenue one and the agent training one. The last one was kinda funny, but it was too long which messed it up...